Saturday, June 22, 2013

RedBox Bait and Switch

This week, I made a quick trip to the RedBox kiosk to find a DVD for the girls and ended up with the strangest, so-bad-it's-just-bad movies, Doggie B.

I'll be honest, I didn't read the RedBox ad description closely.  I saw the dogs dressed as DJ's and assumed it was another talking dogs movie, with the dogs playing rappers. The storyline I made up in my head was much better than the reality.

There were more odd elements than I can name, but I'll try to share a few. There was a veterinarian assistant with a bad Jamaican accent that drove a car covered with markers, cheese curl sculptures, wigs that looked like the rejects from Capitol City scenes on Hunger Games, doggie steroids that can turn humans into dogs, a former member of the Go-Go's, and it goes on and on...

In case you want to check it out yourself, here a link to the trailer: 

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/independent/doggieb/

No comments:

Post a Comment